We think building software to increase human agency is good. We also think it’s good business.
Agency Enterprise is a software development, data science, and design studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve bootstrapped our way to 100+ without VC, PE, or outside shareholders. It’s a simple business model - our amazing people do amazing work, we turn a profit, and we hire more amazing people. Ok, there’s some nuance, we have a skunkworks division and launch vertical SaaS companies like Instill Video and do NFT drops, all while keeping a laser focus on our enterprise sales and marketing targets for our core consulting business, but if you aspire to drive value through creative and tactical marketing efforts across a range of initiatives, then we should chat.
We take the long view and develop technology to increase human agency for our clients, our employees, and humanity. We incubate agency-increase technology startups, building MVPs and founders. We are currently winning international competitions in neuroscience machine learning and researching the cutting edge of brain-computer interface (BCI) technology.
We’ve built incredible startups their MVPs, worked with large enterprises like Walmart, Samsung, and Berkshire Hathaway, and everything in-between.
- Partner with the leadership team to scale the marketing organization.
- Identify and determine essential metrics that drive the long-term success of our work.
- Set strategy and tactics, launch campaigns, track/report performance.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our target audiences and their needs, in order to communicate effectively with them.
- Create processes that help us scale.
- Approach problems with the flexibility needed to innovate.
- Interact directly with clients and educate them about our methodology.
- Work on AE Studio’s consulting business as well as our Skunkworks projects like Instill Video.
- Own the distribution process including essays/blogs, social, influencer, brand building, partnership strategy for co-marketing, PR, and more.
- You bring deep knowledge of growth marketing techniques and tactics
- You are experienced in B2B/SaaS copywriting
- Preferably, 5+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative expertise in marketing platforms, best practices, attribution, and marketing analytics
- An understanding of important SEO factors including quality content, keyword focus, URL structure, etc
- Hands-on experience building compelling landing pages and microsites
- Hands-on experience in building marketing workflows and campaigns.
- Experience in multi-stage automated drip campaigns, A/B testing and moving prospects through the funnel to conversion.
- Ability to produce actionable weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Graphic design and development experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of employees to achieve shared goals
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to pay attention to detail, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You love working in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- You value direct and honest feedback, but you know how to communicate it so it betters your partners' (coworkers and clients) work and happiness.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Anything you can bring that will add a lot of value to us and/or our clients, from web3 experience to enterprise services consulting marketing strategies.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team with a happy bunch of former entrepreneurs, data scientists, developers, designers, and product managers.
- We provide resources for you to grow and learn on the job (this includes Udemy classes, books, participation in events, mentoring, and - of course - the latest generation hardware.
- Offices right on Abbot Kinney, in the heart of Venice, CA. Salt & Straw is steps from our office and we get discounts in some Abbot Kinney stores.
- Weekly lunches with the US team. Monthly happy hours with friends and families. Occasional VR and game nights, if you are into that.
- Yearly retreat bringing together our US & Brazil teams.
- LA office / US remote (Hybrid)