Agency Enterprise Studio is a company based in Los Angeles and we're looking for Executive Assistants who lived abroad for at least a few months and that are also a cultural fit to help us increase Human Agency.
We've been around for many years, and we've worked with large companies like Samsung and Berkshire Hathaway. We have small teams working with a startup mindset. We move fast and get things done.
- Work Full-time.
- Work from our office in Florianópolis.
- Coordinate daily administrative tasks which include
- prioritizing and scheduling meetings.
- onboarding and integrating new team members.
- managing facilities.
- maintaining office supplies, vendor accounts.
- and other various office management duties.
- Supporting the administrative needs of various team members, anticipating needs before they arise.
- Manage internal and external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication throughout projects.
- Ensuring a high standard of office management and logistics.
- Act as a liaison to building management and vendors.
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, and conference calls.
- Reviewing, preparing, and managing daily reports.
- Performing administrative duties as needed, such as emailing, copying, and ordering supplies.
- Developing and maintaining electronic filing systems.
- Assist on long-term operational projects and strategic initiatives.
- Reviewing, tracking, and maintaining documents, and following-up to obtain any information as necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work exclusively in English. (This is a must)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong work ethic and a "no job is too small" mentality.
- Keen attention to detail with a meticulous work ethic.
- Advanced technical skills and troubleshooting abilities; proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to stick to tight deadlines and maintain the highest level of discretion
- Self-management skills. Can work independently/autonomously.
- Highly motivated self-starter who possesses strong initiative.
- Enjoy working with startups and in the tech industry.
- Growth mindset.
- Ownership mentality.
OTHER STUFF ABOUT US
- Remote work.
- Flexible schedule.
- Monthly salary in USD.
- Multi-company Equity.
- Accountant that manages all the paperwork for you.
- Health Insurance after 3 months.
- English classes.
- Free lunch everyday at the office (if you're there)!
- Weekly talks, gather together with the team exchange knowledge.
- Yearly retreat bringing together the whole team.