About The Role
The Office Administrative and Personal Assistant is responsible for day-to-day operations of AE Studio's HQ, which will include but not limited to: empowering the Leadership team (LT) through proactive problem solving, scheduling, booking travel, office logistics, and contributing to company culture initiatives. The Office Administrative and Personal Assistant will report to the Project Operations Manager and work closely with LT and their reports.
Candidates must be professional, articulate, discreet, personable, flexible, and have excellent communication skills. Each day will bring a different set of experiences; candidates must be able to adapt quickly, know when to push, and when to go with the flow.
- Oversee LA office operations, including opening and closing procedures
- Manage on-site staff and vendors; includes but not limited to: office supplies, lunch meals, office requests, function, caretaking
- Keep track of and process vendor invoices
- Log storage inventory in the office as well as storage space
- Embody AE’s Core Values and continuously help support our great in-office culture (fun!)
- AE apartment reservation management for visiting employees and guests; logistics include: calendar management for all incoming and outgoing, managing cleaning prior to arrivals, ensuring welcome gifts are in place and ensuring apartments are fully stocked
- Plan LT off-sites, team-building events, and quarterly meetings; logistics include: managing cleaners, food/drink orders, sending gate passes to all attendees, A/V set-up, sending reminders to attendees
- Responsible for booking appointments for LT including but not limited to: health appointments for LT as well as families
- Responsible for occasional personal errands for LT to increase their agency to focus on high impact goals including but not limited to: picking up CBD, picking up prescriptions, maintenance requests, bill payments, vacation planning
- Work with Operations to create a framework for LT scheduling
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting documents when required
- Make adjustments to the calendar based on continuous feedback from LT and Operations
- Create travel itineraries for LT and accompanying travelers
- Act as a liaison between LT and onsite staff as required
- 2-5 years of experience of assistant support, both as an Executive and Personal Assistant
- B.A/B.S degree preferred
- Detail Oriented
- You are reliable, consistent, direct, and experienced in building trust with stakeholders/internal team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality
- Hustle mentality, putting in extra effort when needed to help the team succeed
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- You are highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Proactive in anticipating, addressing, and resolving potential challenges
- You have an ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to make an impact and thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite products, open to learning new products
Salary Range & Benefits
The below represents the expected salary range for this position in Venice, CA. We take a number of factors into account when determining compensation including experience and other job-related factors.
Salary Range: $65-75k annually + great benefits, events, and travel to staff retreats in Brazil
Join a fast growing technology company that specializes in custom software development, Artificial Intelligence, Brain-Computer Interfaces and more. This position will help support a vibrant team where everyone has a growth mindset, is solutions oriented, and enjoys their time together. We’re a casual office in the heart of Venice right on popular street Abbot Kinney.
This in-office role offers a dynamic IRL opportunity, with occasional local errands to be run on an as-needed basis, contributing to our dynamic work environment. Bonus Points: Proximity to the office will allow you to make the most of this unique opportunity, connecting you more closely to both our team as this is an everyday office position alongside many of the leadership team members and other AE agents who enjoy being at our lovely Abbot Kinney space Monday through Friday!