- Do you love designing world-class, cutting-edge software?
- Do you believe that humans should be their most focused, efficient, intentional selves?
- Do you believe technology should always help human beings do just that?
Then we’d love you to help us increase human agency.
We think building software to increase human agency is good. We also think it’s good business!
Agency Enterprise is a software development, data science, and design studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve bootstrapped our way to 100+ without VC, PE, or outside shareholders. It’s a simple business model - our amazing people do amazing work, we turn a profit, and we hire more amazing people.
We take the long view and develop technology to increase human agency for our clients, our employees, and humanity. We incubate agency-increasing technology startups, building MVPs and founders. We are currently winning international competitions in neuroscience machine learning and researching the cutting edge of brain-computer interface (BCI) technology.
We’ve built MVPs for incredible startups, worked with large enterprises like Walmart, Samsung, and Berkshire Hathaway, and everything in-between.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will work closely with our product managers & full-stack developers to design products from the ground up.
- You will Work with agile methodologies and tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Pivotal Tracker (or equivalents).
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and you enjoy collaborating on designing product focused interaction models, wireframes, user flows and screen mockups.
- You work closely with product managers to drive product growth.
- You can efficiently create and manage production assets for multiple devices and viewports.
- You manage timelines and expectations effectively.
- You value direct and honest feedback, but can communicate gracefully so it betters your partners' (coworkers and clients) work and happiness.
- Bonus points if you have experience in HTML/CSS or product development, you have a background in entrepreneurship or consulting, or you like VR and/or ice cream.
What do you get out of it???
- Remote work.
- Diversified, multi-company equity.
- Platinum health insurance.
- A fast-growing team with a happy bunch of former entrepreneurs, data scientists, full stack developers, UX/UI designers and product managers.
- Advance in your career or flex your entrepreneurial side by participating in our internal skunkworks projects (some projects spin out with team members as the C-suite)
- Resources for you to grow and learn on the job (this includes Udemy classes, books, participation in events, mentoring and - of course - the latest generation hardware.
- Offices right on Abbot Kinney, in the heart of Venice, CA. (Salt & Straw is steps from our office, and we get discounts in some Abbot Kinney stores.)
- Weekly lunches with the US team. Monthly happy hours with friends and families. Occasional VR and game nights, if you are into that.
- Yearly retreat bringing together the whole team (with tropical fun and hackathons).