AE Studio is a mid-sized startup from California and we are looking for developers/designers to work remotely and/or from our office in Florianópolis. We have a team of highly skilled developers building products to increase human agency using the most recent technologies for startups as well as large companies like Samsung and Berkshire Hathaway. We have an awesome work environment and a highly productive process.
We are looking for someone with strong problem-solving skills and self-management skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work closely with our tech leads, full-stack developers to design and plan out the product development process. You will also interact directly with clients and educate them about our methodology. You will help them work through user experience mapping, building their product roadmap and feature prioritization.
- Are you a designer with an interest for product management and agile? Or a product manager with an eye for UX/UI design?
- You love working in a high-energy and collaborative environment, using agile methodologies and tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Pivotal Tracker (or equivalents).
- Bonus points if you have experience in HTML/CSS or product development, you have a background in entrepreneurship or consulting, or you like VR and ice cream.
- You value direct and honest feedback, but you know how to communicate it so it betters your partners' (coworkers and clients) work and happiness.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing team with a happy bunch of former entrepreneurs, data scientists, developers, designers and product managers.
- We provide resources for you to grow and learn on the job (this includes Udemy classes, books, participation in events, mentoring and - of course - the latest generation hardware.
- Offices right on Abbot Kinney, in the heart of Venice, CA. Salt & Straw is steps from our office and we get discounts in some Abbot Kinney stores.
- Weekly lunches with the US team. Monthly happy hours with friends and families. Occasional VR and game nights, if you are into that.
- Yearly retreat bringing together our US & Brazil teams.