Agency Enterprise Studio is a company based in Los Angeles and we're looking for 10x Tech Leads and Developers that are also a cultural fit to work with us on projects that increase Human Agency.
We've been around for many years, and we've worked with large companies like Samsung and Berkshire Hathaway. We have small teams working with a startup mindset. We move fast and get things done.
- Work Full-time.
- Constantly communicate with clients.
- Create user stories and plan next steps.
- Lead software projects.
- Mentor team members.
- Tackle product problems and set the technology strategy for our clients.
- Work with 10x devs, designers, data scientists.
- Work in internal projects and client projects.
- Build projects with a product focused mentality while keeping your code clean.
- Build modern, efficient apps and test that they work correctly.
- Review pull requests from other members of the team.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience with managing projects, teams and clients.
- A minimum of 2+ years of programming experience with our stack.
- Enjoy being hands-on in the codebase, but are also great at managing and mentoring other developers & designers and making sure projects stay on track.
- You have a strong command of fluent/business English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience working with Agile. Extreme Programming, Scrum or Kanban.
- Growth mindset.
- Like your work and accomplish many things.
- Ownership mentality.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-management skills. Can work independently/autonomously.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Anything you can bring that will add a lot of value to us and/or our clients.
- Remote work.
- Platinum health insurance.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team with a happy bunch of former entrepreneurs, data scientists, full stack developers, UX/UI designers and product managers.
- Opportunity to grow and advance in your career or flex your entrepreneurial side by participating in our internal skunkworks projects (some projects spin out with team members as the C-suite)
- We provide resources for you to grow and learn on the job (this includes Udemy classes, books, participation in events, mentoring and - of course - the latest generation hardware.
- Offices right on Abbot Kinney, in the heart of Venice, CA. Salt & Straw is steps from our office, and we get discounts in some Abbot Kinney stores.
- Weekly lunches with the US team. Monthly happy hours with friends and families. Occasional VR and game nights, if you are into that.
- Yearly retreat bringing together the whole team.