AE Studio is a mid-sized startup from California and we are looking for developers/designers to work remotely and/or from our office in Florianópolis. We have a team of highly skilled developers building products to increase human agency using the most recent technologies for startups as well as large companies like Samsung and Berkshire Hathaway. We have an awesome work environment and a highly productive process.
We are looking for someone with strong problem-solving skills and self-management skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be joining our fast-growing consulting firm. You will be responsible for leading software projects, mentoring other team members, tackling product problems and setting technology strategy for our clients. You will work closely with other tech leads, full-stack developers and product designers as well as interact directly with clients, in an Agile environment.
- You enjoy being hands-on in the codebase, but are also great at managing and mentoring other developers & designers and making sure projects stay on track
- You have deep Node.js experience.
- You are passionate about clean code and testing but also getting things done.
- You have Agile experience in Extreme Programming, Scrum or Kanban and you are willing to learn our team's systems and process.
- You have a growth mindset http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/
- You have a strong command of fluent/business English speaking and writing skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience managing clients and client relationships is a huge plus
- Swift and/or Java or Kotlin and/or cross platform mobile development (React Native, Flutter, Ionic)
- Experience with Go, Solidity, and/or Rails
- Project management experience
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing team with a happy bunch of former entrepreneurs, data scientists, full-stack developers, UX/UI designers and product managers.
- A good base salary and bonuses for outstanding performance
- Platinum health insurance.
- Opportunity to grow and advance in your career or flex your entrepreneurial side by participating in our internal skunkworks projects (some projects spin out with team members as the C-suite)
- We provide resources for you to grow and learn on the job (this includes Udemy classes, books, participation in events, mentoring and - of course - the latest generation hardware.
- Offices right on Abbot Kinney, in the heart of Venice, CA. Salt & Straw is steps from our office and we get discounts in some Abbot Kinney stores.
- Weekly lunches with the US team. Monthly happy hours with friends and families. Occasional VR and game nights, if you are into that.
- Yearly retreat bringing together our US & Brazil teams.