Web3 Community Manager
- Do you want to support the creation of world-class, cutting-edge technology?
- Do you have experience moderating Twitter and Discord-based consumer communities?
- Have you ever taken a road trip Across the Metaverse?
Then we think you’re fantastic. We think building web3 software to increase human agency is good. We also think it’s good business!
Agency Enterprise is a software development, data science, and design studio based in Venice Beach. We’ve bootstrapped our way to 150+ without VC, PE, or outside shareholders. It’s a simple business model - our amazing people do amazing work, we turn a profit, and we hire more amazing people.
- 1-2 years moderating social media-based consumer communities (see questions above)
- Understanding of and passion for decentralized technology (otherwise you won’t like working on our “chain” gang)
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and business development sensibility (probably other abilities too, but definitely those)
- Comfort with semi-technical tasks like using an admin panel and running scripts from the command line or willingness to learn how to do them (we’re a tech company, y’know)
- Deep curiosity, relentless resourcefulness, and a growth mindset (we’ve grown really, really fast)
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a rapidly shifting landscape
- Patience for helping out the new and unacquainted (did we mention the “growing fast” thing?)
- Onboard new users and ensure their continued success as community members
- Grow our Discord and Twitter communities
- Answer non-technical user questions and troubleshoot (you know, for the people who still live in the web2 world…which is still almost everyone :-( )
- Work closely with internal teams or our client's product, engineering, community/marketing teams to write and disseminate critical information about feature updates and product launches as well as bug-related issues as they arise (we want people to trust us!)
- Organize and host events on our Discord server to maintain and promote a vibrant community culture (we want people to like us!)
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the engineering, sales, and marketing team (we want people to keep using our software!)
- Keep internal and external informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration (we want to stay in touch with people!)
- Contribute ideas and effort to our brand, content, and community strategies (like, say, writing better job descriptions :-) )
- Manage and scale a team of part-time moderators based globally (it’s a big world out there, but we’re trying to make it smaller!)
About the Job:
We're looking for a Community Manager to level up our community engagement across AE Studio. This role will be central to supporting our growth initiatives including owning operations around community moderation and sentiment reporting. (We say a lot of things, in a lot of places, and some coordination would be enormously helpful).
You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing and community teams on projects big and small to help reach and capture our audiences and liaise important updates internally. (We have employees in the US, Brazil, and Australia to name a few - gotta keep everyone in the loop!)
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate has a great attitude and working knowledge of the blockchain/NFT space (plus a strong appetite to build on that knowledge!). We are looking for someone creative and eager to grow. The ideal candidate must interact seamlessly with a broad range of individuals including members of the legal and product teams, community and social teams as well as key external partners. (The world is decentralizing…and so are we!)
A Little About You:
You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people. The kind of people who write parodies about cryptocurrency for fun!
You have a passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
You possess strong subject matter-specific writing skills and NFT background (clarity of thought is non-fungible).
You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases.