A leading Software Development Agency from Los Angeles is looking for a top candidate to join their team
as the Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Brazil, working on our office in Florianópolis to support
all day-to-day operations.
On a daily basis, the office manager/executive assistant manages and coordinates daily administrative
tasks which include prioritizing and scheduling meetings, onboarding and integrating new team members,
managing facilities, and maintaining office supplies, vendor accounts, and other various
office management duties. This role is an integral part of the organization and will serve as the lead
support to the team in this fast-paced and stimulating work environment.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who possesses strong initiative, is organized,
and enjoys working with startups and/or in the tech industry then this is the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic office with a fantastic culture, and have the ability
to build out a new role making it your own.
• Supporting the administrative needs of various team members, anticipating needs before they arise
• Manage internal and external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication throughout projects
• Ensuring a high standard of office management and logistics
• Act as a liaison to building management and vendors
• Maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, and conference calls
• Reviewing, preparing, and managing daily reports
• Performing administrative duties as needed, such as emailing, copying, and ordering supplies
• Developing and maintaining electronic filing systems
• Assist on long-term operational projects and strategic initiatives
• Reviewing, tracking, and maintaining documents, and following-up to obtain any information as necessary
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Fluent English
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic and a "no job is too small" mentality
• Keen attention to detail with a meticulous work ethic
• Advanced technical skills and troubleshooting abilities; proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
• Ability to stick to tight deadlines and maintain the highest level of discretion
Adaptable workstyle with the flexibility for moderate overtime as needed